Setting up as Trade Representative Office
If your foreign company is looking for exposure in the Qatari market, you may want to set-up a Trade Representative Office. This type of representation is useful in promoting a foreign company and introducing your products to Qatari companies as a non-trading ‘shop-window’.
Bare in mind, your Trade Representative Office cannot export, import or sell in the State of Qatar. You are also not permitted to contact the end customer directly or promote products that are not manufactured by your company.
More Information about Trade Representative Offices:
- Personnel from your Trade Representative office can contact a client or exporter to acquaint them with their foreign establishment
- Trade Representative offices can be beneficial in reducing difficulties related to distribution
- Trade Representative offices can act as a liaison between foreign offices and Qatar to better understand the market and therefore conduct marketing more appropriately
- Trade Representative offices are subject to Ministerial approval
- There is no share capital requirements for a Trade Representative office
If you are looking to establish a Trade Representative Office in Qatar. We would recommend having a free consultation with us to discuss your options. For further information please click here www.vpqatar.com