IFZA Free Zone – Fujairah
The Benefits of Setting Up in International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) Fujairah.
Situated in Fujairah, IFZA is well on track to become a leading investment hub for both international and local business owners. IFZA has become increasingly popular as of late offering one of the most competitively priced Free Zones in the country. IFZA offers tailored solutions for each prospective business while incorporating service standards on an international level ensuring that each client has the best set up and after care services possible.
IFZA strives to become an environmentally conscious Free Zone Authority and operates responsibly regarding carbon footprints to pose a minimal detrimental impact on the environment. To do this, IFZA is currently focusing on five initiatives, including:
- Use of wind energy
- Use of solar energy
- Effective insulation of buildings
- Introduction of a paperless system
- Only using suppliers with a well-established carbon footprint
Located close to the Port of Fujairah and Fujairah International Airport, IFZA is the perfect solution for companies looking to import and export with ease. Logistics and trading companies can take advantage of this Free Zone, with modern facilities and a community-like environment based on international standards.
Some of the key benefits that IFZA offers include:
- Quick registration and license issuance (as short as 48 hours)
- Ability to incorporate holding companies
- No physical office requirements
- LLC licenses (not FZ, FZE or FZC)
- A wide range of Business Activities (General Trading, Trading, Industrial, Holding, Service, Consultancy Services etc.)
- Very competitive prices and refund policy of up to 80% (on rejected licenses)
- No NOC or shareholder physical presence required
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% exemption from corporate and income taxes
- Zero foreign currency restrictions
- 100% repatriation of company profits and capital
IFZA offers a multitude of license options that can service both local and international businesses:
- Consultancy License: Providing consultancy services to business professionals across all industries.
- Service License: Production, re-production, transformation and distribution of services.
- Trading License: Allows for the import, export, distribution and storage of items specified on the license.
- General Trading License: Under this license, the company can trade a wide range of commodities permitted within the UAE.
- Industrial License: The import of raw materials followed by production, re-production, manufacture and packaging of products and finally export.
- Holding License: Allowing for the holding of assets and shares in other entities, this includes (but not limited to) property, stocks, trademarks, patents and assets.
IFZA offers a range of commercial space options, which are flexible for license holders (some projects are still under construction):
- Offices: A wide range of contemporary, high-tech office solutions which are specifically tailored to each license holders requirements including; shared office space, private offices and executive offices.
- Warehouses: There are numerous warehouse facilities in various sizes available, which are built incorporating international logistics standards.
- Residential Apartments: Elegant residential apartments will be available with the goal of offering a tranquil living environment.
- Hotel: A renowned 5 star hotel brand will operate the hotel, the central oasis of the IFZA community.
- Retail: Several spacious retail units will be available for rent and will be operated by a select number of high-class brands.
IFZA have not only set up a unique Free Zone Entity with many benefits, but they are striving to build a fully incorporated community with an emphasis on eco-sensitive living. There are many license options available from IFZA at very affordable rates, contact us on email@example.com or +971 (0)4 456 1761 to learn more about setting up with IFZA. PRO Partner Group (ISO 9001:2015 accredited and TRACE certified) will provide you with guaranteed best practice advice and assistance to suit your proposed business set up.
— PRO Partner Group (@PROPartnerGroup) May 2, 2019