Company Formation in DMCC
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is a Free Zone Authority established to be a world-class business hub for international trade activities. Located in the heart of new Dubai, DMCC is the fastest growing and largest Free Zone in the UAE.
Advantages of DMCC company formation include access to international trading platforms such as the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange and the Dubai Diamond Exchange, as well as cutting-edge infrastructure, corporate facilities and lucrative business incentives.
PRO Partner Group is the leading specialist for business setup in DMCC Dubai providing complete company establishment services for global corporations and emerging SMEs. We offer comprehensive and competitive business solutions that empower entrepreneurs to achieve their local and international business targets.
Put your business in a prime position for trading success. Let PRO Partner Group’s in-house experts walk you through the process of company formation in DMCC Dubai and manage the entire business set-up on your behalf.
Business advantages and financial incentives of a DMCC company formation
- 100 percent company ownership for foreign nationals
- No corporate and personal tax for 50 years
- 100 percent capital repatriation
- Broad range of allowed business activities
- Offers trade license, service license and industrial license
- Freehold commercial properties for sale and lease
- Wide variety of office solutions: serviced offices, shared offices & flexi desks
- Multiple networking opportunities through DMCC-initiated workshops and events
- Simplified and streamlined process for setting up company
- Government-assisted services that support businesses
- Dedicated online portal for client servicing
Establish your DMCC company with PRO Partner Group
Our partners get access to market-leading solutions for business setup in DMCC and in other key economic zones within Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the UAE. Throughout the process, we ensure to provide our clients with honest, transparent and objective answers and keep them regularly updated on each milestone and overall progress of their company set-up. We provide high level consultancy and in-depth market data to enable our clients to make informed decisions on their corporate activities.
For further information about setting up a company in DMCC, our comprehensive services or competitive professional rates, please get in touch with us on +971 (0) 4 456 1761 or send your email to email@example.com. Enquiries may also be submitted via our Contact Form.