UAE Saudi Visa
PRO Partner Group to collect and review all the documents before the process commences, once an appointment is made at VFS in Mina Port Abu Dhabi (Saudi Visa Tasheel Centre) it is time critical for the individual to attend at the correct designated time.
Documents required to process Saudi Visa
- Copy of Passport, Visa and Emirates ID – High Res Colour Copy JPEG
- Must have well over 6 months left on Passport (Original Passport needed at point of VFS visit)
- 2 blank pages minimum required
- No stamps in passport for restricted countries
- Must have 6 months on EID/Visa/Labour Card
- Copy Trade Licence
- Proof of Medical Insurance
- 2 Passport Pictures, white background, clear
- From Local UAE Sponsor to Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry – ADCCI (PPG to prepare)
- From Local UAE Company to ADCCI (PPG to prepare)
- NOC from Company for KSA in English and Arabic (PPG to prepare template)
- Formal Invitation from the Co in KSA – needs to state purpose of visit
We first have to ensure that the individual and the local UAE Company have registered with ADCCI. PRO Partner Group have the template letters for this but this will required assistance from the individual and the local UAE sponsor or Manager where PRO Partner Group are not the Local Sponsor of the company or Branch.
PRO Partner Group will make an appointment for individual to attend VFS at Mina Port via online Portal www.vfstasheel.com
PRO Partner Group to complete detailed application online for individual – following is required:
- Purpose of Visit
- Length of Visit
- No. of Entries
- Port or Airport of arrival
- Marital Status of applicant
- Religion of applicant
- Residential address of applicant in UAE
Online application produces an appointment confirmation letter. Individual will then attend with PRO Partner Group PRO with all documents and the confirmation letter, fees payable, receipt is issued.
PPG will collect passport back with Saudi Visa once confirmation is received within 3 days
Government fees are an estimate and subject to change, original receipts will be provided and any difference balance will be adjusted. Estimate Government fees and any third party disbursements will need to be paid 100% in advance. Original receipts and regular statements will be provided.
PRO Partner Group (PPG) can only start working on the assigned processes once you have provided all correct and update to date documents and correctly completed the relevant forms that have been requested in writing by PPG.
You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to provide PPG with authentic, valid documents that are in good condition – original documents are clearly readable, photos are clearly visible and in the relevant format, PDFs and scans must be high resolution and in colour. The expiry date of passports must be well beyond the minimum 6 month expiry limit. The government will often reject unclear documents and will cause PPG to have to resubmit and incurr resubmission fees. PPG will not be held liable for any inconveniences and additional fees that may arise thereof. Fees may be subject to VAT from 1st January 2018.