Trade Representative Office
If your foreign company is looking for exposure in the UAE market, you may want to set-up a Trade Representative Office. This type of representation is useful in promoting a foreign company and introducing your products to UAE companies as a non-trading ‘shop-window’.
Bare in mind, your Trade Representative Office cannot export, import or sell in the UAE. A Trade Representative Office may practice only promotional business for the products and services provided by the parent company.
More Information about Trade Representative Offices:
- Activities – A representative office does not engage in sales, services or any type of commercial activity but only promotes/markets the activities of its parent company, gathering information and soliciting orders and projects to be performed by the head office of the parent company.
- Sponsor/National Service Agent – Each Trade Representative office requires a local sponsor. The local sponsor has no equity participation or liability to the business, nor can the person represent the branch office or participate in its management.
- Bank Guarantee – As a Trade Representative Office you will be required to deposit a refundable bank guarantee of AED50,000 for the duration of your licence and this cannot be withdrawn or used as working capital.
Advantages of PRO Partner Group being your National Service Agent:
- As your service provider, we will use our experience to handle all the necessary paperwork to establish your business in a timely manner. This includes applying for visas, licenses, obtaining labour quotas, translation services and assisting with the opening of corporate bank accounts.
- 100% Management Control.
- 100% Financial Control.
- 100% control of profits.
- Fixed annual fee.
- Simple 3 month exit strategy [no penalties].
- Full Management Team on hand 24/7.
- Suitable for entrepreneurs, SMEs and MNCs entering the UAE market.
- Honest answers, transparent, reliability and realistic timelines enabling you to be fully informed at all times.