The benefits range from license to license but it will depend on your business structure and the activities your company will engage in as what license you will require.
For example, a general trade license is relevant only to businesses who intend to import and export goods outside of the UAE.
Below outlined a few benefits of each of some of the above-named licenses:
- More credibility
- Better exposure to financial aid
- Ease of goods trading including import and export of goods
- Allows you to trade
- Import and export goods in, out and within the UAE
- Tax exemptions and double taxation treaties
- Selling of several goods
- Prospects for foreign trade
Commercial licenses are the umbrella for more specific activity licenses such as the service license, which is specifically aimed at activities including flooring, tiling, carpentry, installation, cleaning, etc.
- Government will help provide land at a reduced rate to establish manufacturing unit
- Bills including water and electricity will be available at a reduced rate
- Innovative products can receive loans easier and at reduced interest rates