What is the process for ADNOC Vendor Registration
Are you a business that wishes to work with ADNOC and looking to register as a company to be visible on the ADNOC Supplier List?
The ADNOC vendor registration is a process which qualifies vendors and providers who wish to work within ADNOC and appear on their list of suppliers. During the procedure, ADNOC are very selective with who they wish to work with, therefore there are some key things which must be taken into consideration before starting the registration process.
- You will require a Mainland Abu Dhabi DED Licence. This may be in the form of an LLC or Foreign Branch.
- The Trade Licence will need to obtain Supreme Petroleum Council (SPC) Approval.
- The activities listed on the Licence will need to match the services and products you wish to undertake with ADNOC. It is a good idea in early stages to check the Work/Product list provided by ADNOC as they must match with your Licence activities.
Do you tick all the right boxes above for proceeding with ADNOC Vendor Registration?
The next step is to consider the stages for registration and necessary documents required to submit to ADNOC for their review.
Stages for ADNOC Vendor Registration
- Register and activate SAP Ariba Account number to provide access to ADNOC Commercial Directory.
- ADNOC Registration accessed via Ariba account number.
(All company documents and information details are required at this stage and to be submitted)
- 1 week for submission to be reviewed by ADNOC. If successful, ADNOC will then call to proceed to the Pre-Qualification Stage.
- Pre-Qualification – You will need to provide examples of 3 projects and further technical information may be requested on your products or services.
- Acceptance - If you pass through Pre-Qualification, you will then be visible on ADNOCS Supplier list.
Documents and information required for ADNOC Vendor Registration
All company details including:
- Company Trade Licence
- VAT Registration details (TRN Number)
- Company size, number of employees, address.
- Financial Audit from the past 2 x years (if applicable)
- ISO Certification
- Ministry of Labour list of all Abu Dhabi employees, including an Organisation chart.
- Ownership details (of all shareholders and UBOs)
- Management information and contact details
Due to strict guidelines, the procedure can be lengthy, time consuming and it is not always guaranteed submission will be approved by ADNOC. PRO Partner Group are happy to assist with the process to ensure you are meeting the requirements.
How can PRO Partner Group help?
PRO Partner Group is available to support you though the process to set up your company or branch correctly in Abu Dhabi to obtain Supreme Petroleum Council (SPC) Approval and to assist with ADNOC Vendor Registration. If you need assistance on this or any other related company set up, restructuring or local partner matters in the UAE and wider Gulf region, do get in touch with us on +971 (0)4 456 1761 for Dubai or +971 (0)2 448 5120 for Abu Dhabi, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form below and we will be delighted to assist you.