Company: PRO Partner Group / Sovereign Group
Job Title: Senior Client Accountant
Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Via Sovereign Website here
Head a small team maintaining client ledgers and producing financial reports for clients of a trust and company service. Provide support with Financial Accounts and Management Accounts for client businesses.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and quarterly reports for own portfolio of clients
- Review of accounts prepared by junior members of the team
- Preparation of ad hoc reports as requested by the company
- Planning for and management of processes for maintenance of clients’ account ledgers through accurate and timely book-keeping for own portfolio of clients
- Provide KPI and other management reporting as requested
- Maintain reports ensuring they comply with legislation and other requested revisions
- To develop, monitor and maintain progress to ensure the consistency of client financial information within our systems
- Review of Client Accounts reconciliations
- To supervise other team members
- CRS and US FATCA processes for Training will be provided.
- Work forecast and delegation of tasks to outsourcing staff based in Mauritius.
- Receiving training from Client accounting managers based in Gibraltar while also be responsible to train junior team members in Mauritius.
- Research of NAV capabilities for streamlining of processes
- Internal clients – CRM’s and Administrators
- Peer group within the department
- Staff – line management responsibilities
- Central Services
Education & Experience
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Holder of Accountant Professional Qualification such as ACCA
- Educated to A level, ideally Degree Level in Finance
- Knowledge of UK accounting and taxes is desirable
- Audit experience
- Solid Accounting skills
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Up to date with generally accepted accounting principles
- Business/commercially oriented
- Able to set priorities and achieve objectives with minimal supervision for self and reportees.
- Eager, self-motivated, and able to work independently to achieve tight
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of office environment
If you wish to be considered, please send your CV and covering letter to: hrmiddleeast@SovereignGroup.com or apply via Sovereign Website here