What is the process for UK commercial document attestation?
Below are the steps for UK commercial document attestation:
- The first stage of the commercial document attestation process is verification by a UK solicitor or notary public.
- The commercial document is then authenticated by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) in Milton Keynes.
- Authentication by the London Chamber of Commerce will also be required.
- The commercial document will be presented to the UAE Embassy in London for Consulate attestation.
- The commercial document will be safely returned to the UAE and presented to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) for the final attestation stage.
- Legal translation of the commercial document is the final stage of the verification process. The Ministry of Justice (MOJ) will review and stamp the commercial document.
If you need assistance with UK document notarisation, legalisation and attestation for use in UAE, or any other document related government liaison matter in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, the wider UAE, Oman and Qatar, please call us on +971 (0)4 456 1761 in Dubai, +971 (0)2 448 5120 in Abu Dhabi, email us on email@example.com or complete the contact form below.