UAE Resident Visa for Domestic Workers in UAE

UAE Resident Visa for Domestic Workers in UAE

UAE Resident Visa for Domestic Workers in UAE

The UAE national or an expatriate resident in UAE can recruit a domestic worker under their personal sponsorship.

The category of the domestic worker are - housemaid, babysitter, cook, private driver, housekeeper, and similar. The domestic worker must have a resident visa to legally work in UAE.

An expatriate resident has the capacity to sponsor the resident visa of a domestic worker if:

  • The sponsor earns a monthly salary which is not less than AED 25,000
  • The domestic worker is not related to the sponsor.
  • If the domestic worker is the same nationality of the sponsor, the sponsor must obtain from the consulate or embassy in the UAE that verifies there is no family relationship between the sponsor and the domestic worker.
  • The sponsor should be a resident in the UAE living with his or her family.
  • The sponsor must have at least 2 cars registered under his or her name, if he would like to recruit a personal driver.

PRO Partner Group has an expert team of Operational and PRO specialists who are available to support you though the process to setting up your company or branch correctly in Dubai Abu Dhabi or the wider UAE and assisting you in obtain a visa for yourself, your family and your employees. If you need assistance on UAE Visa matters on any other related company set up, restructuring or local partner matters in the UAE and wider Gulf do get in touch with us on +971 (0)4 456 1761 for Dubai or +971 (0)2 448 5120 for Abu Dhabi, email us at or complete the contact form below and we will be delighted to assist you.

For more information visit our Visa & PRO Services page. 

Get in touch with PRO Partner Group

Expert Advice

Book a call with one of our company formation specialists.

Please enter a message