UAE Resident Visa through Family Sponsorship
A foreign national who has secured a UAE resident visa can sponsor the resident visa of their families. The requirements are:
- For an investor who would like to sponsor his family, a refundable deposit of AED 3,000 for each family members is required.
- Employees can sponsor their family regardless of their job title and the minimum salary requirement is AED 4,000 or AED 3,000 plus accommodation per month.
- Employees can sponsor the visa of their parents. The minimum monthly salary requirement is AED 20,000. Both parents must be sponsored. If one parent is deceased, then the death certificate** will be required.
The documents required are:
From the Sponsor:
From the Family Members or Dependents
- Copy of Passport and UAE resident visa
- Original Emirates ID
- Copy of labour card and contract issued by the Ministry of Labour
- Arabic Salary Certificate issued by the registrar if the employee is employed by a free zone or government entities.
- Ejari/Tawtheeq (lease) Certificate or equivalent as proof of domicile
- Recent electricity bill
- 3 months bank statements (if applicable)
- Passport (valid at least 6 months)
- Passport sized photo in white background
- Copy of previous visa such as tourist visa or on arrival visa details or cancelled visa (if applicable).
- Marriage certificate for spouse** (for spouse)
- Birth Certificate** (for child)
- DHA approved health insurance
**The certificates must be legally translated into Arabic, attested from country of origin, and further attested by UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
PRO Partner Group has an expert team of Operational and PRO specialists who are available to support you though the process to setting up your company or branch correctly in Dubai Abu Dhabi or the wider UAE and assisting you in obtain a visa for yourself, your family and your employees. If you need assistance on UAE Visa matters on any other related company set up, restructuring or local partner matters in the UAE and wider Gulf do get in touch with us on +971 (0)4 456 1761 for Dubai or +971 (0)2 448 5120 for Abu Dhabi, email us at email@example.com or complete the contact form below and we will be delighted to assist you.