Dubai eases lockdown restrictions, companies back to work at below 30% capacity
From Friday 24th March, residents in Dubai no longer need a permit to leave their homes. A curfew of 10pm – 6am is in place, no one will be permitted to leave during these times unless for medical reasons. Masks are required to be worn at all times, gloves are optional, fines of up to AED 1000 will be given for violators.
A short breakdown of what was announced:
- Exercise is allowed for up to 1-2 hours, a max of 3 people can exercise together at the same time and any activities must be within your residential area.
- Malls, Restaurants & Hotels are allowed to operate for 10 hours from 12pm-10am with no more than 30% capacity. Those older than 60 years and children between the ages of 3 and 12 years are not permitted.
- Hotels will be allowed to operate without opening pools, gyms, sauna and massage
- Services offered at salons for males and females will be restricted to hair and nail services.
- Public transport services, including Dubai metro services, will resume Sunday from 7am–11pm.
For the full article click here