The Benefits of Becoming an EXPO 2020 Corporate Partner
EXPO 2020 will reshape the way business is done in the UAE; the event will positively impact the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and wider Middle East, and Africa Asia region. As the first-ever EXPO to be held in the region, EXPO 2020 will definitely have an impact beyond the borders of Dubai and the UAE.
Experts say beyond commerce, there is a significant human development dimension to the EXPO, with job and investment creation expected to benefit the regional economies. The construction, tourism, leisure and hospitality sectors have obvious potential to benefit from development spending and job creation. Technological Innovations in alternative and conventional energy as well as engineering, logistics and Urban Planning will likely see many opportunities.
In a city where hotel occupancies are high already, EXPO 2020 is estimated to require an additional 50,000 rooms across over 200 properties, which is expected to create 100,000 new jobs in tourism and hospitality. So how can your business become directly involved with EXPO 2020?
Why Register your Business with EXPO 2020?
EXPO 2020 is set to become a global stage for business and is a unique platform for marketing any business to a local, regional and global audience. Over 80% of EXPO visitors are looking to increase global trade, hosting business programs and are planning business delegations. With 192 countries participating in EXPO 2020, the event is a key platform to break into new markets and develop business relationships.
What Type of Corporate Partners are there?
There are three categories of partnerships for EXPO 2020, these include; Premier Partners, Official Partners and Official Providers. All partners are set to benefit from being at the forefront of a global stage and have vast brand exposure not only through world-wide advertising and PR but through direct connection with the expected 25 million visitors.
EXPO 2020 official Partners have many benefits across the board with EXPO 2020, these include:
- Permission to use the EXPO 2020 logo
- Merchandising and licencing privileges
- Involvement in EXPO 2020 promotional activities
EXPO 2020 is looking to partner with businesses who have proved their commitment to social development while adopting innovation and human development. Commercial partnerships will play an important role in offering innovative solutions to some of the world’s most significant challenges.
How else can your business be involved with EXPO 2020?
There are many other opportunities aside from partnerships with EXPO 2020, you can register to become a supplier which will provide you with the opportunity to participate in certain tender opportunities. Below we outline the application Process:
- Visit https://esource.expo2020dubai.... and click on Supplier / SME/ Individual Registration
- A new browser window detailing the EXPO 2020 User Agreement will open up. If you agree to the User Agreement and wish to continue to register as a supplier, tick the ’I agree’ box and click ‘Next’
- Once you have clicked on ’Next’ you will be asked to download the User Agreement for your record. Once you have downloaded the document, please click ‘Confirm’.
- You will be required to complete the Registration Data page
- The accuracy of this information is critical and will be reviewed by EXPO 2020, so it is important that the information provided is accurate and up to date.
- Now that you have completed & saved the Registration Data page, you will be directed to the: Opportunities form. Please select the type of opportunities you would be interested to participate in and click on ‘Save’ and ‘Continue’.
- Now that you have completed & saved the Opportunities form, you will be directed to the: Registration Type form.
- Select the appropriate Registration Type (i.e. Individual, Organization or SME) from the below drop-down menu and click on Save and Continue.
- Now that you have completed & saved the Registration Type form, you will be directed to the: Company Segmentation form.
- Select the appropriate Company Segmentation (i.e. Trading, Manufacturing or Services) from the below drop-down menu and click on Save and Continue.
- Go to your registered email address to retrieve the temporary password which has just been emailed to you. Navigate back to the portal (https://esource.expo2020dubai) and use the username you created during registration and the temporary password to gain access to the portal.
How can PRO Partner Group help?
For assistance registering your company for Expo 2020 and for any other assistance in setting up in UAE or entering the market in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, please contact a member of the team at PRO Partner Group by completing the contact form below or call us on +971 (0)4 456 1761 in Dubai or +971 (0) 2 448 5120 in Abu Dhabi.
Become a corporate participant with #EXPO2020 a global stage for #business. Find out more https://t.co/Hm4maXiRrd— PRO Partner Group (@PROPartnerGroup) February 10, 2020