Does my company need to register with ADPF?
Employers who have any Emirati employees will be required to register the company and its UAE Nationals with the ADPF system. In line with the Emiratisation quota criteria, if your business has 20 or more staff, you will be required to hire Emirati employees and therefore will also need to register your UAE National employees in the system. A similar system exists in Dubai called the General Pension and Social Security Authority (GPSSA). GPSSA is responsible for pensions in the Emirate of Dubai and also covers wider GCC Nationals pensions for both Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
The fund requires the employer to register and contribute on behalf of the employee within 30 days of the employee receiving their Labour Card. Pension contributions are based on the employees start date. New Active Members are anyone whose employment start date is on or after 1 December 2023 and who have not previously been registered with the ADPF. Anyone who is working and already registered with ADPF will follow the In-Service Active Members contribution as per below:
- Employee (11%) and Employer (15%) - New Active Members
- Employee (5%) and Employer (15%) - In-Service Active Members
For members working in the private sector, the wage specified in the employment contract can be up to AED100,000 (New Active Members) and AED150,000 (In-Service Active Members).
The full ADPF contribution amount is debited from the company bank account and then it must be agreed between employer and employee on how the employee returns their percentage (5 or 11%) of the contribution back to the employer.
What Document are required for a company to register with ADPF?
- Official letter from the entity to the fund requesting for registration with Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions & Benefits Fund
- POA copy of the authorised signatory
- Valid Trade Licence copy
- MOA copy (if LLC) or National Service Agent Agreement (if Foreign Branch)
- Signature Proof of the authorised signatory of the company – if available
- Passport, EID, and residence visa (if applicable) of the authorised signatory of the company
- Direct Debit Form – can be obtained once the username has been set up
- IBAN details of the company’s bank account
Once the documents have been received, we will proceed to create a username for the company so we can proceed with the next step of the entity registration and then we can obtain the Direct Debit Form.
Also, the details (Mobile Number, EID, email address) for the personnel of the company: General Manager, HR Manager, Finance Manager
How can PRO Partner Group help?
PRO Partner Group have close ties with key Abu Dhabi government departments and therefore can make the ADPF process more seamless for our clients.
Registering your company and employees with ADPF can be a complicated, time-consuming process with a lot of administration and document requirements. PRO Partner Group can assist with all steps in the registration of company and employees on the ADPF portal and continued portal maintenance assistance.