What is the process and documents required to register with GPSSA?
The process to register your Emirati/ UAE National employees requires your company to follow the below steps and documentation requirements:
- Register employer details - including employer name in English and Arabic and key contact information
- Provide details of the company License details - type, licensing authority, issue date etc.
- Provide details of the company owner including Emirates ID number and personal contact information
- Provide banking information including IBAN number
- Add details of Authorised person
- Official letter from the entity to the fund requesting for registration with General Pension and Social Security Authority (GPSSA)
- Decree or law stipulating the incorporation of the establishment
- Human resources regulation applied at the entity
Once the documents have been received, we will proceed to create a username for the company so we can proceed with the next step of the entity registration and then we can obtain the Direct Debit Form.
Also, the details (Mobile Number, EID, email address) for the personnel of the company: General Manager, HR Manager, Finance Manager
How can PRO Partner Group help?
PRO Partner Group have close ties with key Dubai government departments and therefore can make the GPSSA process more seamless for our clients.
Registering your company and employees with GPSSA can be a complicated, time-consuming process with a lot of administration and document requirements. PRO Partner Group can assist with all steps in the registration of company and employees on the GPSSA portal and continued portal maintenance assistance.