Acquiring ACTVET Accreditation in Abu Dhabi
Acquiring ACTVET Accreditation in Abu Dhabi
The Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) provides individuals with the knowledge, experiences, and skills required in the labour market.
Overseeing a number of entities that provide accredited educational and vocational training programs, in line with the best international standards, ACTVET is committed to establishing standards that effectively regulate institutions.
ACTVET accreditation is the approval granted to a training provider to become registered to offer National Qualifications in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. This framework sets effective management and delivery of training and qualifications.
The Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) standards are a quality assurance measure and a management tool for continuous improvement. The fundamental purpose of introducing accreditation of educational institutions is to uphold the highest standard of quality across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
For those looking to offer training services in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, will need to apply for a license via the ACTVET licensing and accreditation department. This department also offer a range of additional services from changing an Academic Director through to adding new training activities.
The prerequisites to start the registration process are; a Valid Trade License, a Valid Training License and Initial registration with the National Qualification Authority.
Requirements for Training Centre Premises:
- Application and required documents must be submitted to the Business Center Department of Economic Development or Licensing Department
- Required documents must be submitted through the online licensing system via the ACTVET website
- ACTVET Licensing specialists will evaluate the documents, assess the Academic Manager’s documents and interview the Academic Manager
- A site inspection will take place to make sure the center meets ACTVET Licensing Standards
- The service fee to be paid (please see list of costs below)
- Obtain the required service
In order to apply for a new Training License, there are a number of requirements that must be met. These include, but are not limited to; a feasibility study, lease agreement, sample of logo, list of courses, passport and visa, attested qualification, employment contract as well as certificate of Good Conduct. For a full list of documents required, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The process for applying for a new Training License can take up to 14 working days’ subject to external authority approval.
Costs for Licensing and Accreditation
- New Training License AED 5500
- Renew the Training License with one activity AED 3000 (two activities AED 4000, three activities AED 5000)
- One change to the Training License AED 1000
- Cancel the Training License AED 2000
- Obtain an approval to host a /trainer/lecturer AED 500
- Issue/renew “No Objection Certificate” to deliver National Qualifications AED 5000
For further detail on any of the licensing and accreditation services provided by ACTVET, please contact email@example.com
More about ACTVET The Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) was established under the directive of His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, through Resolution No. 49/2010. ACTVET is committed to establishing policies and standards that effectively regulate technical and vocational educational institutions in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. ACTVET is also responsible for the licensing of trainers and tutors that meet the demands of the UAE’s local market. Head Office Working Hours Sunday - Thursday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Abigail Cuthbert is the Business Development Executive at PRO Partner Group. For further information on PRO Partner Group’s comprehensive range of market entry services or questions relating to company set up in the UAE, contact Abi on firstname.lastname@example.org or call a member of the team on: T: +971 (0)4 456 1761 (Dubai) T : +971 (0)2 448 5120 (Abu Dhabi) www.propartnergroup.com
For those looking to offer #Training services in the #Emirate of #AbuDhabi, will need to apply for a license via the #ACTVET #Licensing and accreditation department. #TVET #UAE #CompanyFormation #BusinessSetup #PRO #Education https://t.co/aioEQl1Olv— PRO Partner Group (@PROPartnerGroup) March 1, 2018